St Joseph's Catholic Primary School, Keighley
The education children receive at St Joseph's has Gospel values at its very core. We strive to create a warm, caring and inviting atmosphere in which children feel secure and experience success. We aim to develop a sense of self-worth and high esteem amongst all of our pupils and treat all equally, in this way all pupils are encouraged to
Our aim is to enable our children to become:
- Spiritual beings who have positive social morals and values and know the joy of Christ as their friend.
- Successful learners who enjoy learning, make progress and achieve their full potential.
- Confident individuals who are able to live safe, healthy and fulfilling lives.
- Responsible citizens who make a positive contribution to society.
- A deeply comprehensive Catholic curriculum, including the teaching of other faiths.
- A thorough grounding in the basics of English, maths
- A breadth of experience in science, arts, geography, history, languages
- Creative and innovative learning experiences which value
first handexperiences, support personal development and responsibility.
- A lifelong love of learning.
Head of School:
Mr A Arnold
St Joseph's Catholic Primary Academy (Keighley)
Number of Pupils: